If you are eligible for a flu vaccine and have not yet booked your appointment, please contact the surgery on 01482 701834 to secure your vaccine.
Patients who are eligible for the COVID booster should book online or through 119 to book a slot in the community.
Please check if you fit the criteria below before calling
WHO SHOULD GET THE FLU VACCINE?
- All 2 and 3 year olds (turning 4 before 31st March 23)
- 2 to 18 years old in an at risk group
- 18-64 in a clinical at risk group (including carers and patients currently pregnant)
- All patients over the age of 50 who do not fall into the at risk groups
- Patients over the age of 65
Thank you for your continued support.